Monday, September 14, 2015

Big Changes - Beautiful Changes

I am on the verge of some big changes.  I can feel it.  
I have never felt more relaxed and sure of myself.

Two very interesting sentences together.   Normally changes cause fear, panic and unhappiness. But these changes I have been working with since last November.  These changes have been the basis of my rituals every few weeks for almost a year.  These changes feel like coming home.   Everything I have been doing and thinking has brought about these exciting changes.  Actually, my whole life has brought me to this point.  Because these changes are rooted in who I have been since I was kid.  
It's just that I finally let my authentic self come forward and the Universe is meeting me half way.

I am also learning the fine art of letting go the need to control, be right or live in ego.   I have been working with this lesson since my spine injury and I find that my life has gotten easier with every opportunity to practice this lesson.   Now I am being presented with people that want to live that way in my life and I am not having it.  I don't want to be controlled, have someone force what they think is right on me or allow their ego to rule our relationship.   It simply won't work anymore for me.

So I am letting go and just keeping my side of the street clean.   I know the kind of people I need and want in my life.   And they are showing up like never before.   My heart is so full!  

No comments:

Post a Comment