Thursday, September 17, 2015

Today is dreamy

I am in this state of bliss.
The world is a little more beautiful today.  My life is a little more sweeter.  My dreams are a little bigger and closer than ever before.

I am so happy about how Monday went.   I am feeling truly blessed in life.

Every interaction in life is going deeper than I ever thought possible.   There is this magical reason for my every step.
Things get postponed for a reason.  Things come to me for a reason.   I am making use of what my life is like right now to get closer to where I want to go.

And I am so fucking GRATEFUL!  

I have never worked so hard in my life.   I have never been so busy and so fulfilled.  I have never been so happy and alive and authentic.

Yesterday there were hummingbirds and feathers all around me. Signs that I am not alone in this world.   I had people share with me kind stories of how the work I am doing is changing their lives.  Truly authentic stories of people around me changing one at a time.   My heart was exploding with happiness.

I even had a friend write me to say he wished he could have my enthusiasm for life.   I said it's not just mine.   All I did was add a formal into the mix that seems to be working for me.
It has made me love life in a way I never have.   It has made me so grateful and full of joy.

We were also talking about how Garden State came out 10 years ago.   I was flooded with memories of my life 10 years ago.  How miserable I was.   I was in a dead-end life.  I felt like I was slowly dying via quick sand - but it was slow sand.   I was in a terrible relationship with someone so cruel and absent.  My best friend was dying.  I felt stuck, miserable and like I deserved this hell because I was not worthy of anything  else.
I remember watching the movie and listening to the music just screaming on the inside, this is not what my life is supposed to be like.  Do not settle for this small world.   I kept dreaming of the exact life I have right now.  I felt so unhappy and uncomfortable in every way.   And my spirit kept yelling that I deserved my dreams and so much more.

Fast forward 10 years and WOW.  This is exactly what my life is supposed to be like and there is more to come. Magic is back.  My dreams are manifesting.  I am about to embark on an amazing adventure to the mountains and my dream job and soon I will be traveling the world bringing ritual coaching to many more lives.   This is the bigness I always knew I could create.   This is the balance of magic and real life I always knew I wanted.  And I get to teach and bring magic to people's lives.  I get to share all of this with people.

I am so fucking GRATEFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment