Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Future is Calling

I never thought my life would be so exciting!

I have a phone call with a dream company in a few hours. A life changing opportunity more aligned with my soul's purpose.  Also an opportunity that aligns with my company. 

There is so much excitement and fear all wrapped up into this new life I am moving towards.  I am showing up in the world in a very authentic way which is so scary.  What if being authentic back fires?  What if I fail?

But if I sink into the fear what I come away with is that this is exactly where I need to be.  Living the most authentic life possible.  Living my dreams and helping people create theirs.  

It's all about Divine Timing. 
Divine timing works at it's own pace.  It can't be rushed. It does not answer to modern day schedules. Divine timing  is in charge and knows what's best.  It's the most frustrating part of magic but also the most beautiful part because if you give up control and keep your vision clear, then divine timing comes in and creates the life you want in a way that is even better than you could imagine. 

I am sitting here in this space of waiting.  Of trusting.   Of facing my fears and trying to not run away.

I am sitting on the edge of a life changing decision and I am ready to take the leap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment