Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Heart Is Full

Last night was one of the best nights of my life!

Seriously.

I hosted my first new moon ritual coaching event last night and  I had 11 women show up.   More importantly, I had 11 women show up for themselves.  They each planted seeds for change in their lives.   I was able to guide and witness the start of this.   I am so excited and proud of the work we did together.

And I am excited for my own life change.  

One year ago my life looked very different than it does now.  And I am not even close to where I want to be. But I am so much closer than I was before.  
Magic truly does exist and is the most beautiful thing I have ever been a part of.  

I will be scheduling more in person events and I am starting to plan a weekend retreat soon.    So many changes happening.  So much goodness and so much MAGIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment